Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Cupcake Wars





So we decided to have a cupcake war, yes I watch too much food network channel! It was a lot of fun...Noah's picture doesn't do justice, it's a hamburger! Grace went with the 4th of July theme.. she made a filling of frosting and pop rocks..so it would explode in your mouth..like fireworks! Each had to present their creation..as you can see the judges really enjoyed themselves...notice the frosting on everyone's faces! They tied of course! We had Curt's scout's join in on the voting and Grace's 4th of July themed cupcake..Won..The WAR!!!

4 comments:

Regi said...

I love it! Great idea Gracie. Noah just needed real pickles to break the tie. I'm so glad you posted. Great background, and all by yourself. You are so tricky.

Amy said...

I know...so proud of myself! Noah had orange for cheese..you just can't see it in my picture!

Shell Bell said...

Amy you are my hero. What a fun activity.

Harriet said...

I can't believe you didn't tell me about this fun time! I agree to a tie and the judges look like they are haveing great fun too!!!!! So fun to see you posting again! I need to too!!!!