Monday, January 11, 2010

Amazing Grace




I can not believe my little girl is 10, she is getting so big and such a young lady! I am always amazed by her kind, generous heart. She is such an example to me. I am so grateful to have her in my life and that I get to be her mom! She made the most adorable headbands for her friends for Christmas..I was so proud of her, Grandma Marlene helped her with her first few, then she just took over the little project all by herself. My favorite was that she had to make one for every girl in her class, because she did not want anyone to feel left out, then of course there are the friends not in her class, I think she made about 30! I finished her new bedding just in time for her birthday with again the help of Grandma Marlene! It turned out really cute, she got a new desk for Christmas to complete the new "Big Girl" room.

3 comments:

Regi said...

I love it! The bedding turned out so cute. Grace is just like her mom thoughtful, kind and ambitious. I miss you both.

Angie said...

So cute Amy!!! Her bedroom is so darling, it makes me want to get to work on something. Hope you guys are doing well.

RK Murthy said...

Wonderful! So nice to read about your daughter,Little lady! My best of the greetings to her for a equally wonderful future!